Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cat

Part of the deal with this rental, is that we take care of the owner's cat. Thus far, it's been an 'interesting' experience for both K and the cat. I doubt this cat has ever been around a young child before, because it literally runs the moment it spies K approaching. K, on the other hand, is ecstatic to share his home with a cat, and babbles incessantly about its food, water, nap schedule, and any other tiny detail of cat 'life'.

I feel a bit sorry for this cat, because I have the feeling that it's rather used to life going along smoothly withOUT the presence of a toddler. I'm sure it will come around, but today, it chose to sleep outside in the rain rather than deal with K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love reading your comments, and I try very hard to respond to each one. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...